The Corrupted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild's Forum Haomarush PvE World of Warcraft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a shaman who wants to continue raiding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zilvaz

Just a shaman who wants to continue raiding Empty
PostSubject: Just a shaman who wants to continue raiding   Just a shaman who wants to continue raiding Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:55 am

Personal:
-------------------------------------------
English Skill(Low,Medium,High):I can't say for real but it is somewhere near High

Your Name:Svetozar, also called by many Tozo or even shorter as "Z"

Your Age:16 hey, soon 17

Your Hobbies:Iaido, Girlfriend and the ace attorney series(currently Apollo Justice)

Your Location:Gothenburg, Sweden

Character:
Character Name:Zilvaz

Character Class:Shaman

Character Level:70 (duh)

Played time(write in game /played) :

Your spec is : currently elemental, which I'd like to play as but got very good enh/resto gear too

Will to respecc for Guild (profession,specc):I'm too lazy to change proffesion since I am 375 LW, but I can think of changing spec, but gotten used to elemental now

Character professions and skill lvl :
Leatherworking and skinning, both 375

Previous Guilds and reason to leave them:
Been in a swedish guild previously called soothsayers, but hate them now, they kicked me for no really good reason (they never gave me any...)

Current Guild and reson to leave it:
Thedarkembrace, still with them and tend to leave when confirmed (they quitted raiding and I feel like I want to do some more 25 man raids)

In what Raids you have experienced so far? :
I have done a quite a tries at kael'thas (got to phase 4 as max) and done, not full but most (the hardest parts) of ssc and TK (slain Vashj), done 3/5 in MH and ofc maggy and gruul

Wow armory link(very importand, link it without "http://"):
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Zilvaz

General:
Your activity(game time):
Monday:17.30-24.00
Tuesday:mostly not avaible
Wednesday:17:30-24.00
Thursday:mostly not avaible
Friday:17.30-01.00
Saturday:15.00-01.00
Sunday:15.00-23.30

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1\Teamspeak 2 and you know how to use it? :
Got TS and prefer it from vent, vent is hell of more complicated, but know how to use both

Who is The Corrupted that you know?
Some nice guys, try to have nice raids I guess, just met a few guys before, when you tried to establish your guild again in ssc/tk

Reason to join The Corrupted:
Wanna go rading, the harder raids, and gain experience before WotLK

Why should we choose you in place of someone else?
I have good experience and a fast learner once I've done the boss, disciplined and read about new bosses before raid and have some prepared pots and alike

feel free to add\share with us what ever you like :
I do actually have better enhancement gear, but less experience; also got the 150mark weapon soon with enchant ready, have already lost all hope of getting any tier head piece
As previously said, hobby = Girlfriend, times may come where I have to prio her

Share with as a funny joke : I will give jokes in raid/guild chat when it comes, most of them are bad but that's my nature
Back to top Go down
steakfactory

PostSubject: Re: Just a shaman who wants to continue raiding   Just a shaman who wants to continue raiding Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:59 pm

We are full on elemental shamans atm... So gl finding a new guild...
Back to top Go down
Zilvaz

PostSubject: Re: Just a shaman who wants to continue raiding   Just a shaman who wants to continue raiding Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:37 am

If you need any other kind of shamans, it's just to ask, and I'll change to that gear before logging out^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a shaman who wants to continue raiding   Just a shaman who wants to continue raiding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a shaman who wants to continue raiding
Page 1 of 1