The Corrupted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild's Forum Haomarush PvE World of Warcraft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alasthor Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alasthor

Alasthor Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Alasthor Shaman   Alasthor Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:57 pm

Personal:
-------------------------------------------
English Skill(Low,Medium,High):High

Your Name:Murat

Your Age:22

Your Hobbies:playing wow, palying guitar, having some time with my friends

Your Location:Turkey

Character:
Character Name:Alasthor

Character Class:Shaman

Character Level:70

Played time(write in game /played) :74 days

Your spec is : Enhancement

Will to respecc for Guild (profession,specc): ofc if needed

Character professions and skill lvl :Mining(375) Jewelcrafting(375)

Previous Guilds and reason to leave them:Silence We Kill You and There is No Rl Only Afk : I left Silence because raids stopped and we were not raiding also there wasn't an improve on progress always downing same boses and i left There is No Rl because i've been one week in that guild and no raid happed on the last day ppl raid but merging with another guild while 30 ppl online in guild. dunno those guys merge with a guild i; think, whats the meaning of a guild if ppl are not going to raid with guild m8s.

Current Guild and reson to leave it: at the moment i'm guildless

In what Raids you have experienced so far? :Karazhan, Zul'aman, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSc(hydross lurker leotheras and morogrim) Tk(void reaver and high astromancer solarian)

Wow armory link(very importand, link it without "http://"):eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Alasthor

General:
Your activity(game time):
Monday:18:00-02:00
Tuesday:18:00-02:00
Wednesday:18:00-02:00
Thursday:18:00-02:00
Friday:18:00-02:00
Saturday:18:00-02:00
Sunday:18:00-02:00

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1\Teamspeak 2 and you know how to use it? :I have both ventrillo and teamspeak and i know how to use but now i have vent 2.1 no problem getting the version you are using

Who is The Corrupted that you know?only thing i know about The Corrupted have good progress you guys have cleared ssc i think and tk3/4

Reason to join The Corrupted:what i need is some fun and progress in raids think i can find this in The corrupted

Why should we choose you in place of someone else? well i'm coming to raids on time and don't give up early in boss wipes

feel free to add\share with us what ever you like : i think thats all i can share

Share with as a funny joke :beg me don't have anything good to write Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Alasthor Shaman
Page 1 of 1