The Corrupted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild's Forum Haomarush PvE World of Warcraft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
missingbrain

Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Hunter App   Hunter App Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:05 pm

Personal:
-------------------------------------------
English Skill(Low,Medium,High): Medium and lil above

Your Name: Dobromir

Your Age: 26

Your Hobbies: computer games?

Your Location: Bulgaria, Burgas

Character:
Character Name:

Character Class: Missingbrain

Character Level: 70

Played time(write in game /played) : 18days 16hours

Your spec is : 41/20/0

Will to respecc for Guild (profession,specc): ofc. for the sake of the guilds good

Character professions and skill lvl : skining 375 LW 361

Previous Guilds and reason to leave them: hmm lemme think. 1st Prophetia Nocturna, it went downhill and we were unable to pull it back on track and i couple of RL friends decided to transfer to another server and try from the scratch. but i just took a break and now im kinda interested in raiding.

Current Guild and reson to leave it: Tangra, its RL friends guild for our Alts so not much raiding there(if theres someone online at all)

In what Raids you have experienced so far? : PreTBC: ZG, AQ20, Ony, MC, BWL, AQ40(up to twins) Naxx(1st boss) TBC: KZ,Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK, MH

Wow armory link(very importand, link it without "http://"): armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Missingbrain

General:
Your activity(game time):
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:

well i cant say exact hours during the days about being online but considering rading ill try to keep up 80-100%. since i just quited my job i think i have alot of free time atm(atleast for the next couple of months) so probably alot everyday will be good example

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1\Teamspeak 2 and you know how to use it? : yep got both installed

Who is The Corrupted that you know?
there are very few ppl left on Hauma that i know and i dont think someone is in The Corrupted but that means only 1 thing. Alot of new friends incomming Wink

Reason to join The Corrupted: most of all wanna raid. but why Corrupted? well i saw an ad in /2 that was saying "need a hunter and dr00d" and i decided to try my luck

Why should we choose you in place of someone else?
Like in every other application about anything i rly cant get why theres a question like this but ok ill give you my "im so good" kind of an answer.
Well im dedicated player who always wants to be one of the best and always try to improve his skills.

feel free to add\share with us what ever you like :
OK. This was my alt long time ago. I was playing prot warr i needed some easy grinder. but after the transfer few months back i took a break from WoW and now i wanna start raiding again but dont feel like tanking thats why im applying as a hunter

Share with as a funny joke : Did you know that pigs cant look into the sky?
Back to top Go down
steakfactory

Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter App   Hunter App Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:30 pm

I am sorry but you dont have enough gear to join our guild... rejected
Back to top Go down

Hunter App
Page 1 of 1