The Corrupted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild's Forum Haomarush PvE World of Warcraft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoyobang

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:19 am

Personal:
-------------------------------------------
English Skill(Low,Medium,High): Mid-High

Your Name: Kim Nilsson

Your Age: 19

Your Hobbies: I spend 90% of my free time by the computer, so there's where my vote is going.

Your Location: Sweden, Gothenburg

Character:
Character Name: Yoyobangbang

Character Class: Hunter

Character Level: 70

Played time(write in game /played) : 51 days.

Your spec is :Survival

Will to respecc for Guild (profession,specc): I rather dont touch my proffessions, but yeah if I get the gear for BM/MM I can respecc to that if needed.

Character professions and skill lvl : Jewelcrafting 375 and Enchanting 375.

Previous Guilds and reason to leave them: Ive been in "no gear no guild gg" - a pvp guild on stormscale (I didn't do that much pvp tho) that also organised some weekly kz/za pugs.

Current Guild and reson to leave it: I just migrated here to this realm and my current guild is just a social one so...

In what Raids you have experienced so far? : KZ, ZA, Gruul and Maggy. Fully cleared.

Wow armory link(very importand, link it without "http://"): armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=yoyobangbang

General:
Your activity(game time): In general I can play 16-24 mon-thur and more or less all weekend if I dont have anything else planned.
But for the rest of the summer I will work in shift, so every other week I will not be able to play at all. As it is now this job will end in august so after that things will go back to normal.

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1\Teamspeak 2 and you know how to use it? : Yes, yes and yes.

Who is The Corrupted that you know? I "know" Itankuheal (hes my friends brother) but other then that, no I dont know anyone.

Reason to join The Corrupted: I want to try some t5 content, thats my main reason.

Why should we choose you in place of someone else? I can't speak for somone else, but I know my class well and Im a quick learner.

feel free to add\share with us what ever you like : I don't really have anything to add.

Share with as a funny joke Razz : Im a crappyass comedian, so dont expect me to pull a funny all to often ;p
Back to top Go down

Hunter application
Page 1 of 1