The Corrupted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild's Forum Haomarush PvE World of Warcraft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy PvE paladin application for PvE guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mewpaladin

Holy PvE paladin application for PvE guild Empty
PostSubject: Holy PvE paladin application for PvE guild   Holy PvE paladin application for PvE guild Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:12 pm

Personal:
-------------------------------------------
English Skill(Low,Medium,High):Medium... people can understand me...

Your Name: Phillip

Your Age: 17

Your Hobbies: Football, reading, computer games and friends...

Your Location: Croatia

Character:
Character Name: Mewpaladin

Character Class: Paladin

Character Level: 70

Played time(write in game /played) : 22 days, 6 hours, 15 minutes...

Your spec is : Holy ( healing)... 51/3/7 (No BoK buff)...

Will to respecc for Guild (profession,specc): Sure, but i dont' have some off-specc gear

Character professions and skill lvl : Mining - 375, Jewelcradting - 362

Previous Guilds and reason to leave them: Zinda warriors, Noobsteric, Symbol, Reunion... They all merged and i came allong except reunion from where i was kicked because i was never invited to raid and they took same people in raid all the time Sad

Current Guild and reson to leave it: Awaken... our last downed bosses are Void reaver in Tempest keep and Lurker in serpentshrine cavern and we haven't downed them for a while again, i'm tired of no progress and not seeing even P of Progress with a telescope Sad

In what Raids you have experienced so far? : Kara ( 11/11), Zul'aman (5/6), Gruul's (2/2), Mag's (1/1), Serpentshrine cavern (1/6), Tempest keep (1/4)...

Wow armory link(very importand, link it without "http://"): eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=mewpaladin&searchType=characters

Please don't mind my green trinket, am working on replacing it with epic from magister's terrace heroic and i have more Mp/5 with my self-buffed blessing of wisdom...

General:
Your activity(game time):
Monday: 19:30 - 00:00 (or more)
Tuesday: 19:30 - 00:00 (or more)
Wednesday: 19:30 - 00:00 (or more)
Thursday: 19:30 - 00:00 (or more)
Friday: 19:30 - 00:00 (or more)
Saturday:10:00 - 13:00
Sunday:19:30 - 00:00 (or more)

Every day i wil be online at same time but i don't guarantee that i will be only every day because of high school, i will do my best to keep up, i am going on a 2 week vacation on 27.7.08. and can raid fully until then and until 1.9.08.

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1\Teamspeak 2 and you know how to use it? : Ventrilo yes, i used it in every raid. Smile

Who is The Corrupted that you know? Nomore, Exellon, Steakfactory, Helwet, Umustdie, Kabb and a few more... There are some good people from awaken...

Reason to join The Corrupted: You guys farm SSC/TK and i am fully geared for those raids and i need tier 5 and drops from there. Smile i can raid it according to http://be.imba.hu/... and maybe first Hyjal boss...

Why should we choose you in place of someone else? It's your choice, but i played a lot of video games and have decent skills...

feel free to add\share with us what ever you like : Thanks for reading my aplication and i am looking forward to raiding with you in possible future Smile Even if not... good luck Wink

Share with as a funny joke : When Chuck Norris does Push-upps he doesn't pull himself up, he pushes the ground down lol!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Warspirit
Emperor
Warspirit

Holy PvE paladin application for PvE guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy PvE paladin application for PvE guild   Holy PvE paladin application for PvE guild Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:27 am

Greeding Mewpaladin ,your gear is ok to start with .the only thing that worries me atm is ur age and if u willing to read tactics for MH and BT since we are only focused on progressive raids atm and not ssc and tk. however /w Warspirit-Nomore or Xandrian in game for further details . . .
Back to top Go down

Holy PvE paladin application for PvE guild
Page 1 of 1