The Corrupted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild's Forum Haomarush PvE World of Warcraft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fury warrior application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kabb

Fury warrior application Empty
PostSubject: Fury warrior application   Fury warrior application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:17 pm

Personal:
-------------------------------------------
English Skill(Low,Medium,High): I would say pretty high

Your Name: Jonathan Lepsøy

Your Age: 17

Your Hobbies: Football, Hockey and chillin' with mates

Your Location: Norway

Character:
Character Name: Kabb

Character Class: Warrior

Character Level: 70

Played time(write in game /played) : 40 days, 18 at 70

Your spec is : Fury 17/44/0

Will to respecc for Guild (profession,specc): I guess i could do that.

Character professions and skill lvl : Mining/BS 375/375

Previous Guilds and reason to leave them: I've been in many, but the last one was Malicious intentions. I'll leave because after we took illidan the raiding has nearly stoped and ppl don't show up anymore. In addition i'm only in it as guild friend, so i ain't got priority to anything what so ever Razz

In what Raids you have experienced so far? : Well i haven't been raiding that much with this char. Earlier i played on a mage, but found out that fury warrior is so much fun. With this one i've been in kara, Gruul, ZA, Maggy and void reaver.

Wow armory link(very importand, link it without "http://"): eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Kabb

General:
Your activity(game time):
Well now in the summer vacation it's all the time really, but when the school starts again i dont know exactly when it will end, but the hours i put are the minimum i can play.
Monday: 16:00-23:00
Tuesday: 16:00-23:00
Wednesday: 16:00-23:00
Thursday: 16:00-23:00
Friday: 16:00-04:00
Saturday: 12:00-04:00
Sunday: 12:00-23:00

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1\Teamspeak 2 and you know how to use it? : yes i do.

Who is The Corrupted that you know? I don't really know so many, but i've been in groups to heroic runs with people like soloman, Cruse and Naksitrall.

Reason to join The Corrupted: You seem like an active guild and the people from the guild i've met have been really nice people, so it seems you got a nice community as well. Those two things are much of the reason for me wanting to leave MI. I also would like to get back to the active raiding that i had pre tbc.

Why should we choose you in place of someone else? I'm a faithfull and experienced raider who know to follow the rules that are set. I know my class very well and get along nicely with other people

feel free to add\share with us what ever you like : Liverpool is the one and only!

Share with as a funny joke : Manchester united...
Back to top Go down

Fury warrior application
Page 1 of 1