The Corrupted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild's Forum Haomarush PvE World of Warcraft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

darkmitja 70 lock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkmitja

darkmitja 70 lock Empty
PostSubject: darkmitja 70 lock   darkmitja 70 lock Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:13 am

Personal:
-------------------------------------------
English Skill(Low,Medium,High): i would say close to high

Your Name: Mitja

Your Age: 15

Your Hobbies: gaming

Your Location: Slovenia

Character:
Character Name: Darkmitja

Character Class: warlock

Character Level: 70

Played time(write in game /played) : total time played : 57 days, time played at 70: 31 days

Your spec is : curently im sl/sl but i will ofc respec if i will get a inv Smile

Will to respecc for Guild (profession,specc): for sure

Character professions and skill lvl : tailoring: 362, enchanting : 50 ( yes im lazy when it comes to profesions Razz)

Previous Guilds and reason to leave them: Silence we kill you, guild disbanded

Current Guild and reson to leave it: curently in Silence with a few other ppl so more or less guildless

In what Raids you have experienced so far? : kara, gruul, maggy, in ssc: up to leo, in tk: void reaver and solarian

Wow armory link(very importand, link it without "http://"): eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Darkmitja
i dunnu if it will be updated by the time u look at it but im with my pvp gear there Smile
General:
Your activity(game time):
Monday: 15:00- 01:00
Tuesday:15:00-01:00
Wednesday:15:00-01:00
Thursday:15:00-01:00
Friday:15:00-03:00
Saturday:13:00-04:00
Sunday:14:00- 01:00

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1\Teamspeak 2 and you know how to use it? : yes

Who is The Corrupted that you know?

Reason to join The Corrupted: to meet some new ppl and have fun with them, the epix lootz comes after that Very Happy

Why should we choose you in place of someone else? am... umm.... "slips 50 € in gm's pocket" Smile

feel free to add\share with us what ever you like :

Share with as a funny joke : whats the difrence between a fridge and a toilet? u dont know? then theres no way that ill ever let u into my house! ^^
Back to top Go down
Warspirit
Emperor
Warspirit

darkmitja 70 lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkmitja 70 lock   darkmitja 70 lock Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:54 pm

rejected
Back to top Go down

darkmitja 70 lock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Corrupted :: Public :: Application-
Jump to: