The Corrupted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild's Forum Haomarush PvE World of Warcraft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Undead rogue lvl 70

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harax

Undead rogue lvl 70 Empty
PostSubject: Undead rogue lvl 70   Undead rogue lvl 70 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:18 pm

Personal:
-------------------------------------------
English Skill(Low,Medium,High): HIGH

Your Name: Stefan Dragicevic

Your Age: 17 ( in one month 18 Very Happy)

Your Hobbies: I train matrial art "Ninjutsu", wakeboarding, snowboarding, all kind of extreme sports Very Happy and OFC WoW

Your Location: Serbia

Character:
Character Name: Harax

Character Class: Rogue

Character Level: 70 ofc

Played time(write in game /played) : 45 days 6h 11min 26 sec ( i played 21 days 10 h at lvl 70)

Your spec is : Combat (15/41/5) ( I'm using atm daggers, but I'm thinking to change to swords)

Will to respecc for Guild (profession,specc): ofc

Character professions and skill lvl :

Primary: Enchanting (320/375) ; Skinning (309 / 375) ;
Secondary: First Aid (375/375) ;

Previous Guilds and reason to leave them: I have been in Prosperity, Hybrid Species and Project Mayhem. Reason for leaving: I stoped playing when patch 2.4 was relesed becaose i didn't have time to play at that moment, now i have plently of time.

Current Guild and reson to leave it: Guildless, I started to play again today.

In what Raids you have experienced so far? :

Pre-TBC experience: ZG, MC

TBC experience: Karazahn( exalted, i was raid leader for kara), Grull's lair, SSC( till Lurker from Below), i know tactics for all bosses in those and other instances, i read alot Very Happy

Wow armory link: armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Harax

General:
Your activity(game time):
Monday: 00-24
Tuesday: 00-24
Wednesday: 00-24
Thursday: 00-24
Friday: 00-24
Saturday: 00-24
Sunday: 00-24

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1\Teamspeak 2 and you know how to use it? :

Teamspeak 2 v2.0.33.7

Ventrilo v3.0.1

Xfire v1.94

also: MSN, Skype, IRC

Reason to join The Corrupted: I am looking for serious raiding guild and i think that you are the one. I hope that you are friendly also.

Why should we choose you in place of someone else?

I know that Haomarush is full of rogues, but i think that im not just some rogue there, im always there for guild, always on time for rading( im online a lot before raid time), PVE is in my blood, i seek progress and good in-game frendships.

feel free to add\share with us what ever you like :

Heroic keys obtained: All

Share with as a funny joke Razz :

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?". The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

I hope we will be raiding together soon!!!

Best wishes!!!
Back to top Go down
Warspirit
Emperor
Warspirit

Undead rogue lvl 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undead rogue lvl 70   Undead rogue lvl 70 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:54 pm

interesting application.Accepted
Back to top Go down

Undead rogue lvl 70
Page 1 of 1