The Corrupted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild's Forum Haomarush PvE World of Warcraft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rouge Aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
uddas

Rouge Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Rouge Aplication   Rouge Aplication Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:11 pm

English Skill(Low,Medium,High): i have a very high skill in English

Your Name:Alexander

Your Age:18

Your Hobbies: well i like reading, riding bike and playing wow

Your Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Character:
-------------------------------------------
Character Name: Juddas

Character Class: Rouge

Character Level: 70

Played time(write in game /played) : total time is 73 days time played on 70 is 27 day

Your spec is : Subtetly atm but i will respec combat if needed
Will to respecc for Guild (profession,specc):

Character professions and skill lvl : only enchanting on 360 im saving one proffesion empty for the expansion

Previous Guilds and reason to leave them: snakes on zepellin still

Current Guild and reson to leave it: my previous guild was snakes on zepellin i left because they were a social guild with that hasn't even cleared karazhan everyone was fun and friendly but there wasn't any serious raiding

In what Raids you have experienced so far? : Karazhan, Grull, SSC, TK, Whole MH, and First Three Bosses in BT

Wow armory link(very importand, link it without "http://"): eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Juddas currently in pvp gear but i loged out in my pve stuff so the profile will change in 12 hrs or u can wisper me in game

General:
-------------------------------------------
Your activity(game time): well school is done so i am free all the time XD
Monday: from 3pm till 6am if needed same goes for all days of the week
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1\Teamspeak 2 and you know how to use it? : got them both and now how 2 use both ^_^

Who is The Corrupted that you know? i don't know anyone but i would really like to meet everyone in the guild Smile

Reason to join The Corrupted: the reason is very simple i wanna meet some nice and serious raiders and go back 2 raiding myself

Why should we choose you in place of someone else? well i cant tell you that right now all i know is that i am very active and i listen to what people are saying to me

feel free to add\share with us what ever you like :

Share with as a funny joke: i would but its kinda hard 2 translate jokes from Serbian to English so they still sound funny XD
Back to top Go down
uddas

Rouge Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge Aplication   Rouge Aplication Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:38 pm

don't want 2 sound desperate but if you could post a comment in my chance on actually entering the guild would be appreciated just so i know should i keep searching or not
Back to top Go down
inFect
Class Advisor
inFect

Rouge Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge Aplication   Rouge Aplication Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:23 am

hi there, thanks for your application but for now this guild is inactive.
good luck.

-infect pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rouge Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge Aplication   Rouge Aplication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rouge Aplication
Page 1 of 1