The Corrupted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild's Forum Haomarush PvE World of Warcraft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warr tank/dps and mage(fire or frost) wanna join :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muppski

Warr tank/dps and mage(fire or frost) wanna join :D Empty
PostSubject: Warr tank/dps and mage(fire or frost) wanna join :D   Warr tank/dps and mage(fire or frost) wanna join :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:15 am

Personal:
-------------------------------------------
English Skill(Low,Medium,High): very high

Your Name: David

Your Age: 18

Your Hobbies: WOW, photoshop

Your Location: sweden

Character:
Character Name: Muppski

Character Class: Warrior

Character Level: 70

Played time(write in game /played) : 42days 20hours

Your spec is : atm Fury but can repsecc prot or anything u like Very Happy

Will to respecc for Guild (profession,specc):

Character professions and skill lvl : mining 375 JC 100 but advancing

Previous Guilds and reason to leave them: TDE(stopped raiding) Legends-Reborn(disband)

Current Guild and reson to leave it: none-guildie atm

In what Raids you have experienced so far? : full kara,gruul,SSC,TK and know all the bosses in MH and BT(from private WoW servers and Bosskillers.com)

Wow armory link(very importand, link it without "

General:
Your activity(game time):
Monday: 18:30-23:00 get home from work then Smile
Tuesday:18:30-23:00
Wednesday:18:30-23:00
Thursday:18:30-23:00
Friday:18:30-23:00
Saturday: all-day
Sunday: all-day

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1\Teamspeak 2 and you know how to use it? : yes i have it Very Happy

Who is The Corrupted that you know? Snowman and

Reason to join The Corrupted: Fun guildies and highly advanced Very Happy

Why should we choose you in place of someone else? im fun to raid with and i dont know how to quit a raid Very Happy

feel free to add\share with us what ever you like : im a female tauren Razz (the ugliest char in WoW history)

Share with as a funny joke : I dont mind gnomes. im just allways afraid i might trip over1 :p Razz
Back to top Go down
Muppski

PostSubject: Re: Warr tank/dps and mage(fire or frost) wanna join :D   Warr tank/dps and mage(fire or frost) wanna join :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:28 am

Character:
Character Name: Agzar

Character Class: Mage

Character Level: 70

Played time(write in game /played) :54 days

Your spec is : fire(pve)

Will to respecc for Guild (profession,specc): yepp

Character professions and skill lvl :Tailoring(375 spellfire) and engineering(265)

Previous Guilds and reason to leave them: TDE(the dark embrace) because they stopped raiding

Current Guild and reson to leave it: none guildie

In what Raids you have experienced so far? : same as my warrior

Wow armory link(very importand, link it without "
Back to top Go down
Warspirit
Emperor
Warspirit

PostSubject: Re: Warr tank/dps and mage(fire or frost) wanna join :D   Warr tank/dps and mage(fire or frost) wanna join :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:47 am

well 1rst of all,the warrior i would rly like to see your tanking gear because no offense but the dps gear of yours didnt impress me that much:P

2nd for the mage i belive u are tailor 375 therefore if we take out the chance u are naive to take the mooncloth tailor,u are either frost or spellfire i would like to know if u have either of those sets because the gladiators are rly something i dont like in my guild since they do not represent any dmg that a guild getting into MH should have.

Thanks for your apply guys we can also talk and let me know in game for my questions. farao

PS: If the applies are from the same guy then i would like to know to which one of the 2 u are more interested in playing since u can not have both in guild for a possible invite.Alts are for bitten thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Muppski

PostSubject: Re: Warr tank/dps and mage(fire or frost) wanna join :D   Warr tank/dps and mage(fire or frost) wanna join :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:09 pm

well my warr is better geared so i woud play with my warrior if i had to choose and sure...i will update that Very Happy and yeah for my mage: im grinding for spellfire robe so i will have in a couple of weeks(takes an awful time gathering the spellcloths) Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warr tank/dps and mage(fire or frost) wanna join :D   Warr tank/dps and mage(fire or frost) wanna join :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warr tank/dps and mage(fire or frost) wanna join :D
Page 1 of 1